The Sydney Colon Health Clinic was opened by Bianca James, a registered nurse, in August 1991 to fulfil a much needed professional service in the area of Natural Colon Health & Colonic Lavage Therapy.
Our high standards and commitment to excellence, and the professional service we provide, makes The Sydney Colon Health Clinic unique and the leader of our profession in Australia.
Since 1991 we have administered over 100,000 treatments to some 10,000 clients.
The main features of our clinic services include:
Our treatment units are leading edge technology, custom designed by us and built to exacting standards in Australia.
There are 4 ultra modern treatment rooms with private facilities.
Our Colon Therapists are all female Registered Nurses, experienced and caring, who have undertaken extensive training and been certified by our clinic in the area of Natural Colon Health and Colonic Lavage Therapy.
Infection Control Policies and Quality Assurance Policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and maintained at the highest possible level for all clients, visitors and staff.
- All tubing is sterile, prepacked, disposable and TGA approved.
- Our Rectal Tubes are pencil thin and also sterile, prepacked, single use and TGA approved.
- Ultra purified water, at body temperature is gently introduced into the bowel (non pressurised).
- Our waste is disposed of in accordance to strict contaminated waste regulations.
- All of the above enable us to deliver a very professional service to you in this important area of Natural Colon Health & Colonic Lavage Therapy.
Our Commitment to You is…
“To Empower You to Significantly increase your Health Knowledge Bank in order for you to gain Ultimate Control and take complete Responsibility.
To achieve worthwhile and lasting Optimum Health through Understanding and Living Life to the Fullest with perfect harmony of the Mind, Body and Spirit. To this end, we desire to be a valued resource in your quest of Continuous Never Ending Improvement and Lifelong Learning.”
The Australian College of Colon Therapy
In early 1999, The Australian College of Colon Therapy was founded by Bianca James. Its main function and purpose is to educate, train and certify Registered Nurses in the area of Natural Colon Health and Colonic Lavage Therapy.
Since this time and due to public interest, we have broadened our criteria, and now offer a Diploma course for Registered Nurses, a Certificate course to wholistic practitioners and a Study course to the general public.
The knowledge gained from these courses can be incorporated as a most beneficial adjunct to any other modality.
* The Diploma course runs over 1 year with an additional 500 hours of practical training. Students will be certified as Colon Therapists.
* The Certificate course runs side by side with the Diploma course and is available to holistic practitioners who wish to increase their knowledge base, and undertake in-depth learning about the digestive system in health, illness and disease. There is no practical component, and students will not be certified as Colon Therapists.
* Study course is a 12 week, 3 hour per week course, offered to any member of the general public who would like to increase their knowledge base, who may have digestive problems, or who are simply interested in studying a fascinating part of the human body.
It is so important that people, especially those suffering from any bowel dysfunction, have the opportunity to learn how to take control of their own health and bowel well being.
Australian Association of Colon Therapists
The Australian Association of Colon Therapists
The Association was founded in May 1999 to further support and provide ongoing training, lectures and technical expertise in the area of Natural Colon Health and Colonic Lavage Therapy to its members.